Saturday, April 23, 2011

24 APRIL 2011,Sunday^Enjoying my LIFE_

Share
Glowing Night de "me"

Having A 9s Night with ah Kiong n his Frienz~
tat day,make frienz with Ming & Wilson~
nice to meet u ppl><
After sick de me~
a bit pale n ugly ~~hahaXD
tired-ing..
hehe~
my dream bedroom,
in the future,
i want earn many many money
i want make myself a bedroom
my dream bedroom hehe~><
i sure can do it!
Try from now~
gambateh~><
chiam chiam chiam><
This is Alistair~
my classmate~a nice ppl~
rich ppl from lodge school~
almost whole class use iphone~
wat a rich class~hahaXD
like this feeling~
We are happy family^^
happy everyday~
^^
Our Computer Lab ~why so many in school o~
almost 30 more rooms leh~><
haha~the place we study IT tutorial~
but we owes on fb here ~hahaXD
during teacher lecture~hehe^^
My Second Design><
For my dear daddy~><
missing him~
woohoo^^
one of his gifts~others hvnt done yet~~
haha~Happy birthday~dear daddy~
muaskss~
hope u happy n stay real everyday~=D
tonite gonna go limteh with kiong them~
need to study liao~><
Wednesday economic test.
Saturday General math test.
+u lor~>
Sick, diseases, go AWAY from me~dont like u leh~><
ish ish ish~
whole night keep dreaming~
keep wake up~
a tired sleep i have..haiz..
early morning go church ~^^
Thx God~for u ALIVE
for saving us from sins..><
I LOVE UUUUUU....!!Jesus..
hehe~all on ur hands~juz giv u to arrange~
including my feelings n luv..all let u handle bar~><
31/05 BACK SIBU...
left 37 days~><

No comments:

Post a Comment